Bugs (of course there wer some)Well, of course there were bugs; one in particular which I forgot to warn all my teammates about, being windows users, and that I didn't catch because I was out of town doing my final testing etc on a windows machine is watching that filenames match case. In particular, when I got home and tested on my linux machine I had to make the following fix for the game to run:
lines 11-14 in story.py should be:
self.stages.append(Actor("Story01.png")) self.stages.append(Actor("Story02.PNG")) self.stages.append(Actor("Story03.png")) self.stages.append(Actor("Story04.png"))
actually I'm relieved that this is the only place such a bug snuck in.
I've had another bug report (comment on a different diary entry) but I can't repro it so I'm hoping everything else is working for most people!
Please do leave comments in this threat if you find more bugs.
(log in to comment)