Day 6

Just before I went to bed last night I hooked up the ability to load scenery objects with effectively any .png file. I also load the transformation from the SVG although I am doing it the hard way by decomposing the transformation to scale, rotation, flip and translation to apply it to Pyglet sprites. Easier would be just to construct the vertices of the four corners and apply the matrix from the SVG.

Anyway, the result is that I can now dot my levels with loads of little sprites at arbitrary orientations, so they're now looking much prettier.

Today I focused on creating more levels. I think I'm up to 15 proper levels now, and I have organised them into a reasonable difficulty ramp but I'm now pretty practiced and I expect you'll find them harder.

Late in the day I added lilypads which are a dynamic physics object (really the only one except for the frog):

I have enough levels now that I can probably stop, but most of them need visual decoration.

I'm pretty happy with how I am set for the big finish tomorrow. The main things I need to add are title screens and sound.